If everyone lived like the kelp the world would be a much better place. In order to encourage kelp-like behavior, we at Kelphead® Products have created the Kelphead® Creed with ten tenets to live your life by. If you would like to have it to post as an everyday reminder or to give to a friend or loved one you wish to encourage, we have copies available. Printed on fine quality parchment paper the Creed will make an elegant and whimsical addition to any decor. (Well, maybe that's stretching it a bit, but it sounds good anyway.) For the full text of the Creed please look below.
$1.00 per copy
- Kelp grows rapidly. Kelpheads are committed to continuing their personal growth and encouraging the growth of others.
- Kelp lives in harmony and peace with it's surroundings. Kelpheads endeavor to live in harmony and peace with others, particularly with those who are closest to them.
- Kelp moves gently with the flow of the ocean. Kelpheads endeavor to treat others gently, flowing with humility and love.
- Kelp is silent. Kelpheads try to develop the art of silence since words are often not necessary and at times can harm more than they can help.
- Kelp never compares itself to other kelp or, for that matter, to other seaweeds. Kelpheads do not compare themselves to others in a favorable or unfavorable way, but always endeavor to do their best at whatever task is set before them.
- Kelp comes in different colors and shapes. Kelpheads do too and they appreciate the diversity that has been created in this world.
- Kelp is found in many parts of the world. Kelpheads can be of any nationality or race and can be found living in any part of the world.
- Kelp has no brains. Kelpheads are not intellectual snobs, and never ridicule others because they are different or may seem less intelligent.
- Kelp is a major contributor to the health of its environment and supports the local ecosystem. Kelpheads endeavor to be environmentally sensitive and also support their local communities.
- Kelp is loaded with vitamins and minerals. Kelpheads endeavor to lead a healthy lifestyle and also promote the health of others.
©2004 Janice Parks